View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 07:11 PM   #26
D_D_D

D_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really niceD_D_D is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
If they come out flat in a important game like tonight then RC needs to take a serious look in the mirror and ask himself should he do what Nellie did years ago and step down at years end so that the team can hear a different voice that might light a fire into them next year.

I just feel as though his laid back demeanor doesn't really work unless it's a veteran led team with guys like Dirk, Kidd and Terry who police themselves.
Yes, I agree with you completely. Look, I love Rick. I used to chant "Tell Em Rick!" during time outs and shit in the playoffs especially 2011. But my mindset has be like this for awhile ----> we got rid of our entire starting lineup except Luka, after drafting him, which to me seems to say "Hey! It's a new fuckin era here in Dallas" ... And personally I think Rick needs to go along with em. To ME it shows. Just my opinion. But just get some new blood in here is my thoughts. Find some energetic asst coach in the league that players like and hire him! Again.... I'm just a fan man. But that's what I think needs to happen (along with retooling most a LOT of our roster this off-season lol)!

And I'm looking forward to all the shit talking to me about my opinion of the team that all of us here love and support and follow! So if you wanna be a dick about what I think, go right on ahead, and my response is this..... GO MAVS!!

Last edited by D_D_D; 05-12-2021 at 07:17 PM.
D_D_D is offline   Reply With Quote