Old 06-28-2003, 05:03 PM   #62
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road
Default Grade our draft !!

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
Quote:
throw my vote in with the noted NBA scout, Foglemann. I agree with his opinion over Mark's highly paid staff of scouts and the opinions of Donnie and Nellie.
David, This thread was "on topic" until you began your sarcastic comments towards Fogleman...but that's how it always goes. Someone raises a question about the organization and you start the BS.

Now, it's degenerated into foolishness...no one is "grading" anymore...just making comments about you and Fogleman. We have you to thank for that...

Yeah, yeah...I know the "litany" ...we're a sixty win team, built by Nellie's great moves...Nellie has been a great coach for a long time....Yada, Yada, Yada....so we can't question ANYTHING.

I suspect that things will always go on like this, but I wish that you'd allow people to post opposing views without feeling the need to resort to sarcasm and the "Nellie knee jerk defense". Chances of that happening, though, are just about nil, based on your history with others on the board.

Fogleman, pay no attention. Most of us have been down this road before.

I hope that we can get back to others posting their "grades" now.
Here's Foglemann's grade, complete with his signature:

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, no doubt.

-------------------------
Josh Howard sucks..."

It's kind of hard to take his opinion, and grade, seriously, if this is all there is to it. He offerred nothing but the letter grade, in multiple, with no explanation, no nothing. Then changes his signature for the occasion. No evidence that he has ever seen him play.

Perhaps, everything is not me defending Nelson. Maybe I'm defending good sense. Is Foglemann knee-jerking? What does it look like?

Go ahead and offer my opinions for me, if you like. I'm still going to post on my own, anyway. I'll just mark you down as another who wants to offer both ends of the conversation in an attempt to control the thought processes of the other board members.

I actually like to read well thought out opinions that offer something, either way. I hate the knee-jerking and dog pileing that you seem to advocate. Thanks for your slanted input.
David is offline   Reply With Quote