View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 01:07 AM   #37
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Already posted in the Opening Weekend thread but just to give a comparison to what you mean BBL, I too don't think I look fat, or too fat anyway. I have thick legs and an average waist, (228 lbs but wear 36 jeans - some 38). I just need to tone the midsection and legs. If any of you are hardcore tennis fans or cyclists you know how large your thighs can get. The problem is if you stop playing sports that helped build those legs they start to lose their definition and just look like fat legs. I am not there yet by any means, but I don't like the way things have changed since high school.

More than anything, I need to find some dedicated people that can consistently go out and hit with me or lift with me to keep me motivated. It is a bitch when you are basically doing it on your own.