Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 05:59 PM   #391
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum_3_Ball View Post
He's nothing like Dalembert. Dalembert was slow-footed, with questionable lateral movement. Bamba is an athlete who can practically jump out of the gym. He's much more coordinated than Dalembert ever was.

Don't get me wrong. I'm a Longhorns' fan. Have a lot of family that went there. However, I feel like a lot of posters here overrate Bamba because he plays for UT. If he played for Rutgers, I doubt there'd be as much support for him.
Going to UT would be more of a negative for Bamba for me, but I choose to look at prospects solely on what they can do for the Mavs. Fro that reason, Bamba > Young and it's not close for me, despite their relative tier ranking in this draft overall.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote