Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 03:28 PM   #603
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Brad Townsend: Morris says he, too, was hoping to be traded from Brooklyn. And thrilled to find out it was Dallas. He played for Kidd and with Jared Dudley as a Laker. ? via Twitter townbrad

Tim MacMahon: Markieff Morris? reaction when he heard Kyrie Irving requested a trade: ?I was just hoping that I was traded with him. I just wanted somewhere I could have the opportunity to play. I didn?t really play at all this year being in Brooklyn. ? I just want to play basketball.? ? via Twitter espn_macmahon

Callie Caplan: Markieff Morris on past issues between Luka Doncic and twin brother Marcus: ?There?s no personal beef, no vendetta. That?s just how we play sometimes. We might foul the shit out of you. It just is what it is. ? Some people might call it dirty. I just call it playing tough.? ? via Twitter CallieCaplan
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote