Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 06:41 PM   #614
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I've yet to read a single report that stated the magic want a 1st round pick for Bamba.

The latest I heard back in January was 2nd round pick because he was completely out of their rotation

Bamba and Holmes have always been the two cheapest options imo for the mavs to get.

I Don't think either one is going to cost you the bank
Problem is too many suitors drive up the price. I bet 10+ teams want Bamba, so why would the magic just pick any second or two when they can get more?

I feel it's going to be easier to make moves in the summer with more time to do it. Just can't see some weird pitfall of deals happening in less than 24 hours.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote