Thread: Verizon FiOS
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 10:51 AM   #62
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
no HD? JESUS man! Once i got HD, i absolutely hate watching non HD. I'd rather not watch tv, than have to watch it in non HD. Once you get it, you'll be like...oh man...i wish i had it sooner.

get your CCIE, then you wont have to worry about bills. You'll live like Kings!

do it.
I've been certified for close to a year now. So not sure where that comment comes into play here.

If it was a money comment then please know that the decision to not buy a HD screen isn't a money issue. It's a practical issue. We have a TV that works perfectly fine. We don't watch TV much at all to begin with. So to spend money on something we already have that won't be used any more than the one we already have doesn't make sense. I don't like to just throw money around like that, personally.

I suspect that our TV's days are numbered. We have had it for 10 years (almost). When it dies, then I will get a HDTV.