Thread: Verizon FiOS
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 11:04 AM   #71
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

You have to upgrade your plan to get those additional channels. You probably have the same thing I had which is the Premier package or whatever, but that doesn't exist any more. You've been grandfathered in at your old rate, and you should have gotten SOME new HD channels (like TBS HD) but not all of them. You have to change your plan to the Extreme HD plan, and it's about $10 more a month if you want it.

However, if you have a Verizon phone-land line then they may have a new bundle for phone/internet/tv that will not increase your rate...I'm not sure. I heard some people say they got the new plan with the new HD channels and their bill actually went down, but I don't have a land-line so I don't know.