View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 07:01 AM   #420
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
After Dick and Hendricks come off the board, there isn't a lot of star potential left in this draft. Both of them most likely won't be there at 10 if that is our pick. If one of them are there we have to take them.

Bust potential will be there from 10-30 so I'd rather have two shots at getting a player that will stick than 1.

And using your reasoning, we shouldn't pick at 9 or 10 because that worked out so well for us in 2017.

The point is moot because they will be trading that pick unless it is #1 and I'm not even sure they'd pick Wemby at this point.
I think they are more likely to trade if they are 3rd or 4th pick than 10 because that would carry so much more trade value.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote