View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 02:42 PM   #24
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
If you could point me to the place where I said, "Nobody ever beats Kidd on D," I'd really appreciate it. The point is that he D's up better than most of our team, despite his age which you so incessantly hammer.

By the by, Andre Miller had 19/7/7 last night against Harris. I guess he's old and slow too.
The Nets came back down by 12 with only 2 minutes left in the fourth quarter... I think they can live with Andre Miller's stat line. Harris contributed to that comeback with a three pointer and a block (when it mattered), while Carter went down with an ankle injury . He's an all-star, Harris and Kidd are apples and oranges at this point.