View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 09:07 AM   #23
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post
Neither side seems to have an outstanding candidate, at least currently. But, assuming Clinton wins the nomination, she won't win the general election I don't think. No one gets out the Republican vote like Hillary, and some on the left don't like her either. She may be the most qualified candidate running, but would also probably be the least likable or trustworthy. What the heck, I'll wager a beer on it. Worst case scenario...I still get to drink a beer!
If it's Bush vs Clinton again, then we all lose.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote