Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 08:10 AM   #411
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Just when you thought captain shitbox couldn't get any worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
This stupid motherf*cker...
This is exactly what is the issue here. People no longer have personal censorship. Regardless of what you think of him, the President of the United States deserves a minimum amount of respect. That is true with Trump just as it was true with Obama and ever president before them. If you are really sick and tired of the way things are, then be different and be an example. Starting off with captain shitbox and motherf*cker does nothing but completely invalidate what claims you are attempting to make.

Quote:
As always, the most annoying thing is if Obama did that. Obama half salutes with a coffee and the Repubs go batty.

Trump can't go a single hour without doing something so much worse. But why do they ignore it? I don't like the self-righteous twitter liberal crowd, but Trump's awfulness can't just be ignored.
Yes, it was big amount of crying over something that was probably nothing. Obama had his hands full including a cup of coffee so I guess the media and facebook trolls expect him to give a full salute and spill the coffee all over himself. That's just stupid reasoning.

BUT, at the same time, if you are going to start your arguments with captain shitbox .... isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Quote:
I guess Trump voters no longer have values of any kind because they certainly aren't being represented.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
But guess most of the Reps politicans just dont have any moral standards at all. Jimmy Kimmel said it all...
I know it's long but this is an excellent response to Kimmel and also directly addresses the "Trump voters no longer have values of any kind" statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR9AsdWg73E

Last edited by MavzMan; 10-05-2017 at 08:13 AM.