Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 09:58 AM   #417
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
I'm not asking you to respect him. I'm asking you to respect the position and whoever is acting regardless if you feel they have earned it or not.
Honest question for you: if the human being serving the position doesn't show respect to the position he holds (repeatedly lying, violating ethics rules, appointing corrupt people to office, using the most hallowed position for personal gain, violating multiple laws), why do you think the position should be given inherent reverence from others?

also, I wonder why you think talking bad about the specific man holding the office is disrespectful of the office, our government, etc.?

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-05-2017 at 10:10 AM.