Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 10:43 AM   #422
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

One more note. Even though I did not vote for Obama, I sincerely hoped he would go down as one of the greatest presidents of all time. I wish people would think of Washington, Lincoln, Obama ... But in reality, this country is more divided that it has been in decades, possibly since the civil war. I don't care what anyone says, it's not because he was black. I look forward to the next black president and the first female president. But his policies, actions, and speeches have divided the country to the point where there is no discussion anymore. There is no work together. It's turned into negativity, vile, hatred, disruption and violence. That is not right. The Vegas shooting is what comes from that.

We need a president and leader that will actually work to get people together rather than further divide them. This is why I was disappointed in the GSW debating to go visit the White House. This country needs reconciliation, love and respect across the board. Unfortunately, Obama did not do this and appears that Trump is taking to even higher levels. What president is next? Cuban is talking about running. Honestly, if the democrats elect Cuban, then 80% of the arguments against Trump become invalidated because Cuban is a left-wing version of Trump.

I guess a perfect scenario would be a soft-spoken but strong black, female president that acts like a mother and treats all the politicians like children. Make them sit at the table until their finish their homework. No dinner until it's done. And then when it's finished, give them a big hug and tell them they did a good job. This country needs someone that everyone can rally behind. The thought of disappointing Mom has always been a big motivator for me to work hard and do the right thing.

Last edited by MavzMan; 10-06-2017 at 10:43 AM.