Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 08:40 PM   #114
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

1) i dont think the Mavs have a shot trading a few spots up using #31 or Brunson. The teams few spots ahead of us allready have multiple picks or a glaring need for one of the SG and wings that are slotted around the late lottery

2) i checked the most important mocks and i never saw one of the following player mocked worse than #16:

Edwards
Wiseman
Ball
Hayes
Avdija
Okongwu
Okoro
Toppin
Vassell
Haliburton
Nesmith
Achiuwa
Williams
Hampton
Green

I think thats the 15 player you can say goodbye to allready. And then your list is allready down to Poku, Bey, Maxey or Jalen Smiith with two teams still picking ahead of you.

I think the best case scenario is walking away with Poku or Bey. But looks like we still need a lot of luck for this. I really like the Athletic mocks and he has both even in the lottery.

I think we need also luck that some teams reach for player we dont have really a need for: undersized scoring guards like Cole, Kira etc...

Last edited by sefant77; 08-30-2020 at 08:40 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote