View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 09:23 AM   #5
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Amare isn't sticking around for this mess. Honestly don't want to think about the roster because it's going to be a slow death for the next season or so.

On monta: I don't know. I guess you sign him and have him as a trade piece. Kind of don't want him long term. Dirks knee said he declined when Rondo got here. But I think he will still be moody monta wherever he goes. He's done it in GS and Bucks. He's like that girl you're always trying to please and keep in a good mood because she's hot but doesn't offer much else. Eventually you have to cut ties

Don't know their situation but guys I like as guards: Jarrett Jack, Shaun Livingston (wanted him when he was with nets) and George Hill (doubt he'd leave)
Regarding Monta, he hasn't played good in a couple month. But we should remember that he was the #1 offensive option on this team and despite the poor team playoff performance so far we did win 50. I get it that 50 may be an outdated threshold for success in the west, but I think the best chance at being better next season is the keep as many starters as possible (in other words all but Rondo). We'll have plenty of time to tank/rebuild after Dirk retires.