View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 10:57 AM   #22
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Trade Walker....

Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
I almost didn't post as Murph and Madape have pretty much stolen all my thunder, but I have to question the way Madape described Jamison. Do you mean he is a more selfish player than Walker or do you mean he has less ability to pass out of the post?

As for the validity of this thread, I feel it is too early to call for any trades of anyone, and more so to call for a Walker trade.

As for Ainge, he traded Walker because he wanted his voice to dominate that team and Walker held too much sway on that team to keep him there.

No, he's definely not a selfish player. My point was that compared to Walker, he's not a great passer or floor leader. From what I've seen, he rarely makes plays for other people. He's not the kind of player that involves other people in the offense. He needs people to involve HIM in the offense.

That's not a bad thing, it's just who he is. I do like the way he's been hitting the boards. It shows that he wants to help the team out in any way he can. Sometimes we'll really need his low post scoring. We'll always need his rebounding. He's got a great attitude.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote