View Single Post
Old 03-07-2001, 03:18 PM   #16
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I see Dallas taking this game tonight. They always seem to bounce back after an ugly loss, which the Orlando game was. Some things I find interesting after looking at the boxscore of the last meeting is:

Mason (23pts 7rbs) Bowen (14pts 5rbs) Hardaway (21pts 6as) are the only guys that really hurt us in the last game. Grant was non-existant on the scoring end but grabbed 15rbs.

On the flip side:

Dirk probably had one of his worst games this season. He played 44 minutes, shot 5-20 (10pts) and grabbed only 4rbs. I think he'll give Grant some headaches tonight. This is also the game Nash went down with his hamstring injury. But, he was playing well. (12 minutes 3-3 6pts and 3as). I would look for him to have a big game as well. Fin played rather well against Jones. (26pts 11rbs) I would think he could handle Marjle better than Jones. Eisley was ok (17pts 4as) Most interesting is this is the game where I thought Trent was going to get it going again. He played 14 minutes and shot 5-7 (10pts) while grabbing 5rbs. Maybe he will see some more playing time tonight.