View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #203
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
So, I just finished reading Finnegan's Wake a few days ago. I followed an online guide that directed the reader to the historical use of his wording, as well his use of ciphers that looped back to earlier points in the story and foreshadowed events yet to come. It was very disorienting, to say the least. All-in-all, it was interesting. Probably not something I would choose to read again, but I'm glad that I finished it.
You're a better person than I. Inspiring, though. You're the first person I know who has actually made it through. I should try to do the same, if I could get off my lazy ass. Not sure there's enough payoff, though.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote