View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 02:34 AM   #207
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
I liked world war z
I've been taking breaks while reading it because of how realistic it is, after every chapter it sends your mind down 10 different roads about what could happen or what might happen. Very well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Robert Jordan knew how to end it..he was a bit too in love with the world that he had created though... Sanderson has taken over since Jordan's death and has done an absolutely tremendous job.

The series is definitely worth the time investment..
Sanderson is quite the author! If you have not read his Mistborn trilogy I highly recommend it. The fantasy/sci-fi genre are populated with so many authors and only a handful are worth reading and Sanderson is certainly one of them. Sanderson's original concepts creates a deeply genuine story line.

I saw a few others mention Stephen King and I just picked up The Gunslinger the other day and it's so good. I always picture the Gunslinger to be Clint Eastwood swaggin' and sporting them pistols.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG

Last edited by GhostFace; 08-08-2012 at 02:35 AM.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote