View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #209
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I'll check out Mistborn after I finish A Song of Fire and Ice.. Well, I suppose I might finish the available Song books before the release of the final WoT. If I do, I'll read WoT before starting any new major undertakings.

I've heard that there's going to be a new Odd Thomas book. I'll check that out as well. The first Odd Thomas book was tremendous. The rest were somewhat entertaining but not up to the level of the first. You can definitely just red the first and put the series away...
Odd Thomas by Koontz right? I've always heard great things about Koontz.. but never sure what book to read from all he has written... any suggestions?

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote