View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 11:04 PM   #77
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
What a hard fought effort by the first Mavs. Unfortunately we came up short. This game shouldn't deter anyone from thinking we aren't going to win it all this year. I know it's hard to see now, but we never needed to make any trades but we got a huge upgrade in Reddick. Just wait until you see who we sign in free agency. Everyone's mind is going to be blown this offseason!
Honestly with the way JRich is playing it wouldn't shock me to see RC cut his minutes in half and give them to Redick.

I'm not even a fan of the Redick trade but this dude JRich is proving to be unreliable.

RC might decide he can live with Redick's defensive flaws more than he can JRich's inconsistent performances.

And you know how much I hate lack of defense but if this guy isn't shutting anyone down or knocking down shots then's what's his purpose?

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-27-2021 at 11:04 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote