View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 05:43 PM   #27
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
An intriguing idea, for sure. It's not a deep draft, but you could get an impact player in the top 10.
would like to keep brunson if possible - i think he continues to grow

def need an upgrade at the big position

draft doesn't it's overflowing with athletic big possibilities. where we're sitting at in the draft as of now (around 24?) i'd look at EJ Liddell... only 6'7" but i wonder if he's strong enough to not get pushed around down low yet athletic enough to keep up if guarding the perimeter. he's put up good numbers against some tough competition including guys like Banchero and Murray who are slated to go in the top 10.

good shooter for a big with 38% from 3 on about 4 attempts/game, 76% on FT, and 2.6 blocks/game.

i know it's a reach but wouldn't it be amazing to find a young Draymond Green starter kit?
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote