View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 09:47 PM   #5
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I like this news. I think we are heading to a true minor league for the NBA.
agreed...I think there really needs to be 15 teams so each team could have more of a say on what kind of system that is being run by their affiliate and to assure that their players are getting PT. You then partner up a western and eastern team so there is not as much conflict of interest as there might be with two western or eastern teams with the same affiliate. Something like this would be a good start, imo.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote