View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 02:16 PM   #42
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I meant they can still contend this year, but it takes some more moves.

I'm starting to think they didn't like any deals in the offseason and thought they could make something happen at the deadline. Dumbass approach, but it makes sense with the timeline of events. They're extremely lucky that Lively is this playable early on or it would all be a disaster.

Seriously, the problem has been there now going on three seasons (could argue all the way back to losing Chandler, but I digress...). Even I will start to get really perturbed if they stand pat over the next month and a half.
I wouldn't be so disappointed if they quickly pivoted on to the next best available when they start targeting players. Any thing could be happening on these calls...but very usable players are miased all the time while we are chasing Siakams, or insert a cpl guys every year.

Yea no one comes to mind since Chandler.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote