View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Been considering some work like this, to improve my core strength for my golf game. I like the sledgehammer idea. Except, I think I would rather throw it (as opposed to hitting a tire). I wonder how far one can throw a sledgehammer. Perhaps something lighter is in order?
Look into ...drawing a blank.. look into shovelglove. It's basically a workout using a sledgehammer. You don't actually hit anything. It's basically a workout based around different types of swinging movements with a sledgehammer. I take it much of the workout involves "swinging" and then the act of stopping the swing. I've heard alot of people suggest the workout. I've given it a try a time or two. It can be as easy or as difficult as you choose to make it. You have a sledgehammer in your hand. You don't have to add weight.. just slide your hands up or down the handle a bit to adjust the difficulty.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote