View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:25 AM   #24
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I may not be very bright, but I have done enough research to know that EVERYTHING I was told or have thought up for myself when I was younger to around 34 years old is bullshit. Everything you are saying, I'm sorry, it's bullshit. It will get you nowhere. That means every coach I have ever had was absolutely clueless and as a result I never reached my athletic potential. I'm 37 years old now. I am in the best shape of my life and I have chosen vitality over vanity. Unfortunately, it's a little late for me now to become the athlete I wish I could be, but I have the knowledge to share with my children. They'll never ever ever do a curl. They'll never ever do a shrug. It's pointless...

I've got the results now to prove it. (lbs)

squat (below parallel<-that's redundant but another discussion) from 200x5x3 to 365x5x3
bench press from 185x5x3 to 250x5x3
OH Press from 95x5x3 to 165x5x3
Power Clean from 95x3x5 to 185x3x5
Dead Lift from 135x5x1 to 405x5x1

I'm not talking out of my ass. Even though my ass has gotten pretty big in this process.

Start by reading this jewel. (i think its 7 pages, so print it out) See where it takes you. I challenge you to wake up, old man.

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 09-06-2012 at 12:38 AM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote