View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 03:33 PM   #62
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Not really something that we voted on, but here's a bit of news that will affect at least u2 and myself...(not because I smoke, btw, because I live right next to Flower Mound)

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...17dbb62b4.html
Quote:
Smokers won’t be able to light up in restaurants, bars or public parks beginning next year in Flower Mound, according to an anti-smoking ordinance approved by the town council on Monday night.

The ordinance, which goes into effect Jan. 1, bans smoking in any public building, or within 25 feet of any opening to a public building or place.

But hotels can still designate up to 10 percent of the guest rooms as smoking rooms.

Anyone who violates the new ordinance could face a fine of up to $500.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-04-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote