View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 10:38 AM   #99
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Training camp hasn't even begun and Dallas41 already has a negative take on the Mavs.
It looks to be mostly a negative take on Rick-rick.

I think JJ is better than DP and DFS, but I just believe they have tenure and worked their way into these roles so they'll likely start. DFS is not as crucial to the starting lineup now IMO and there is no clear drop-off in talent from DFS, DP to JJ so I don't see a situation where he just sits and wastes away on the bench. DP isn't a good defender and CAN NOT stretch the floor so add that he's coming back from an injury and it's easy to justify more of his minutes spread between others especially JJ, Kleber and WCS.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote