View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 03:30 PM   #45
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
So it's good because it's popular? Is that where our standards are now? (/checks polls to see Donald Trump still leading the Republicans). Yep.

I mean, I'm sure the multi-billion dollar cinematic equivalent of McDonalds is going to do just fine without my money, but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to be offended with the uninspired cash grabs they've churned out over the last 2 decades.

But by all means, don't let me keep you from enjoying Star Wars: McRib One... I hear it's popular, so it must be good for you.
Honestly, with the exception of Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back, I think the series has been pretty mediocre to bad. I'm not a Star Wars hater. I think Luke Skywalker and Han Solo kick some major butt... but the screenwriters simply need to do better.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote