View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 12:41 PM   #48
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me over & over & over & over again since 1983, shame on my dumb ass for never growing up enough to spot a scam.

If I've learned anything over the years, it's that Star Wars banks hard on GenX's blind nostalgia to overhype their mediocre franchise and keep the cash flowing in... The brand has absolutely nothing new to offer at this point, that's why they're retreading prequel territory (again).

Hell, The Force Awakens was so unoriginal that they're still mining the old characters/plots for new movies. In addition to Rogue One, there's Han Solo, Boba Fett and Obi Wan Kenobi prequels in the works. I guess Emo Darth Vader Remix, Orange Yoda Chick, and iPhone Storm Troopers don't milk those nostalgia bucks like the original characters.
Disney wants to max out that 4 billion they banked on the franchise. What is it, a new flick each year for the next 5 years? Rogue One, Part 8, Han Solo, Part 9, Boba Fett. Crazy. Today it's not about what you produce....but the money you earn. You have companies buying out mom and pop because they are afraid of competition, so the product suffers.....just like the Star Wars franchise....you get these 2 advertising legends to feed you trailers all year, commercials every hour....print ads every where you look.....
Kidd Karma is online now   Reply With Quote