View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 02:57 PM   #80
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
The reality is that the series had two really good to great movies. The original and The Empire Strikes back. And you can argue that Rogue One was a really good movies as well. However, everything else has been mediocre at best and highly overrated. I hate that they're turning into Disney garbage. But the reality is that Return of the Jedi was Disney garbage in large part.
The thing I found stupid about the whole thing was not the change of Luke's character. I can see him not wanting to harm anyone with the force ever again. And the power he showed to be able to project himself across the galaxy in real time was cool as hell.

But how do you have time to leave a fleeing fleet, go to a planet, have adventures on said planet AND THEN CATCH the fleet before the enemy. Just stupid.

And if flying ships into objects then using hyperdrive was so stupid that it hurt. If that's the case why weren't there droid piloted kamikaze missions every other battle.

These were so bad they ruined the movie for me.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote