View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:45 AM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
He's the most efficient scorer in the top 10. His true shooting % is terrific (.653). Kobe's the only one who is close (.648).
15.78 shots per game was how many shots JET took in his highest scoring year as a Mav (08/09).

I would hope OJ could keep up his current rate of 15.0 per game once Dirk returns, but honestly, with Carter, Collison, Kaman, and Marion all needing shots, I'm not so sure his attempts don't slip by a couple.

I'd much rather see Carter and Kaman take fewer shots once Dirk returns than OJ...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote