Thread: Ka-BOOM!
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 07:50 PM   #242
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog
dude, are you saying there is no impending recession on the horizon?

the housing bubble may be larger than the dot com bust.
There is always an impending recession, you just have to wait long enough. They've been forcasting one for a year now I believe, and talking down this economy for 8.

I'm just trying to find the numbers that are showing how bad everything is, they keep coming in just fine.

I'm not seeing a recession in my business (electronics) and they are usually pretty predictive.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote