Thread: Ka-BOOM!
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 12:37 PM   #275
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit that is a strong point for McCain and in that area, I fall strongly on the McCain side (let the market do what it do). I also like McCain's comments regarding the Federal Reserve and how it should stick to managing our currency but unfortunately for McCain, most of the other cards are leaning the other way for me (international policy, social issues, ludicrous VP pick).

I also can't honestly say I trust a Republican to say what they would do right now.. the article "Conservative for Obama", which I posted in the Hussa thread, does a good job of explaining why.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 09-19-2008 at 01:16 PM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote