View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 01:13 PM   #62
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Don't believe that was the right choice of words by carlisle. Understand trying to motivate but that could easily come off wrong and have the reverse effect on athletes.
In my opinion, any guy who suffers from the "reverse effect" can GTFO -- I have no interest in seeing any candy-ass bitches (like Rondo) in a Mavs uniform ever again... Fortunately, the players know what's up:

Quote:
Zaza Pachoulia: "He's a coach trying to push the right buttons. He's been in the league for a long time and he's done great things -- winning seasons, championships. He knows what he's doing."

Wesley Matthews: "We've got to start being who the hell we are and who we want to be. That's what I take away from Coach's message."

Chandler Parsons: "We've got to play harder. He's going to be here at least five more years. He just signed an extension. Nothing here is unconditional. We're paid to play hard and compete every single night. When nights like this happen, when we don't lay it all on the line, words are going to be said like that."

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-23-2015 at 01:13 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote