View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #353
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
seriously?????? this is SOCCER! how many soccer games have resulted in a 1-0 score. i'd say probably 75% of all games, ever!

that's a ridiculous statement to try and cover up a TRAVESTY of officiating.
No doubt the officiating or actually the lack of some type of replay system...SUCKED!!! Travesty indeed.

As for my support of France, hey...I'm French!!!

Typically, I tell folks that I'm a "French-Texan"...I'm full of Pride and full of Crap!!! You decide which part of my cultural heritage is best associated with either reference :-)

That being said...I'm trying to keep my Politics in the political forum...this is sports and sports only. My reference of "Vive La France" is in regards to "Le Bleu" Now that they have advanced, regardless of reason...they can chase the Cup!!!

Back to the match and the hand-ball...it sucks for Ireland, no doubt!!! It also points to the advantage of using modern technology to overcome faults of human error.

That hand ball, like the Felix Jones fumble recovery...can be helped by technology...but for some reason, some folks insist that Human Element makes the games better?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote