Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 10:21 AM   #201
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

For the record I don't want AI here, at least as a first option. I'd rather have Kevin Martin. Screw his poor defense, 3/5 of our starters are defensive starters anyway and don't really have offense. AI is a solid player, but I don't think he's consistent enough scorer to be that #2 scorer we've been wanting. Puts up a lot of 3's, only shoots around 30%, and only shoots around 42% on FG's. Don't get me wrong, I love his defense and rebounding, but we're looking for another scorer...we don't need this.

As I was saying about Martin, he provides that 20 PPG that we want (still averaging that this year despite it being a "down year") and his defense can be covered up by starting Marion, by starting Dampier, and by starting Kidd. And vice versa, it helps cover up those threes offensive woes.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote