Thread: Greg Monroe
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 05:49 PM   #5
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Very fond of Greg Monroe. But dont know what itd take in a trade to get him.
At this point I think the only way for the Mavs to get him would be through free agency, unless Detroit decides to blow this mess up already and wants to attach a longer deal. Hard to imagine a scenario where we'd have the pieces to trade for Greg, especially since we have restrictions on trading future first rounders.

Side note: I think it's ridiculous that the Pistons seem to be choosing Drummond over Monroe. I hope their loss can be our gain. In a fantasy world, I've love to trade for Chandler before the deadline this year, then trade for Monroe and pair them together for the next few years in a three-man frontcourt platoon with Dirk.

Last edited by spreedom; 11-23-2013 at 05:51 PM.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote