Thread: Rondo?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 11:54 AM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Rondo's game is perfect for the PG position -- distribute, defend -- but I'm not sure how he'd fit on this team as currently constructed... The biggest problem being that Ellis is our primary ball handler and Rondo doesn't play very well off the ball (like, say, Calderon). And an even bigger problem than how he fits on the floor would be how he fits financially - especially with our desperate need for a legit center (they don't come cheap!)

I love Rondo as a player, but I just don't see him coming here without another major roster shakeup... And do we really want to see that for a third year in a row?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote