Thread: Okafor?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 12:58 PM   #2
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

My idea in getting Okafor was more along the lines of signing him as a free agent this summer. I wouldn't bet against him coming back and being productive in limited minutes yet this year, but it isn't likely that he's a factor for Phoenix or anyone else in the playoff picture this season.

That said, if he came back and showed he was healthy, I'd trade Marion and/or Dalembert for him in a heartbeat, since it would give us the inside track on signing him this summer. To me, he's the perfect type of guy to sign for the next 2-3 years until Dirk decides to hang 'em up. Perfect complementary player.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote