Thread: Rondo?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 08:31 AM   #69
bilease

bilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if Rondo would help this team, he can't shoot at all and would ruin the spacing. And who's supposed to replace Wright's 20 minutes with 75% shooting? Greg Smith? Don't think Ellis and Rondo would work very well together either + he would probably leave next summer. I think such a deal would have too many disadvantages.

Not saying I dont want Rondo in Dallas at all, but I'm not fully convinced the currently rumored trade-idea would help us a lot (if at all). Even though he's off to a bad start Id rather take Stephenson right now and move Ellis to the PG position, he has the ball a lot anyway so it wouldnt be much change except for the position title.

Last edited by bilease; 12-18-2014 at 08:38 AM.
bilease is offline   Reply With Quote