View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 02:17 PM   #92
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
You know the first link has been completely discredited, right? Your media is lying to you.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-affil...understanding/

How many other articles are falsified? That one took only seconds to debunk.
Pretty sure that's a completely different video you're referencing. My link was to a video in NYC with lots of people marching, saying they wanted "dead cops." The one you're referring to was in DC with one lady where the Fox Affiliate made it sound like she said "kill a cop."

Are you saying the video I linked to on Real Clear Politics has also been discredited or withdrawn? I looked and have seen no claims of doctoring. But I'd love for it to have been fake too. Sadly, it looks all too real with people frantically trying to disown rather than dispute.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote