View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 01:20 PM   #434
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Funny blurb from the most recent nyloncalculus power rankings:

Quote:
3. Dallas Mavericks: I have to include a disclaimer: I have actively been trying since the first edition of these rankings to mitigate the Mavericks’ height on the rankings, here; they’re clear outliers in point differential, and for a long time had an easy SoS, and their height on the rankings has allowed me to figure out what adjustments needed to be made. Still, no matter what I do to keep them down (I mean, that’s not the real goal, but it’s an effect), this team is just really good. They keep winning when they need to, and with Rondo on the squad this team is defending like a top 10 defensive outfit right now. Scary stuff.
Full article here:
http://nyloncalculus.com/2015/01/06/...stons-explode/