Thread: DeAndre Jordan
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 09:25 PM   #35
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
I don't disagree on any particular point. It's just that those are all things that Tyson Chandler did pretty damn well last season, other than the "iron man" angle. It seems to me like improving in an area that was already a strength isn't going to have a wildly positive impact on the overall team results.

Don't get me wrong - I want the guy in Dallas, but what they REALLY need is a new Dirk. Jordan ain't that, tbh.
Getting someone like Danny Green and Deandre Jordan really puts us in a nice position next off season of coming away with a big fish. Not to mention I feel like the synergy going forward is really there. Parsons as the utility guy (15-20 points a night, 5 rebounds, 3-4 assists), Deandre for your defensive anchor/board hog, and Green for the range and perimeter defense. That group is just waiting on a #1 scorer imo.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote