Thread: DeAndre Jordan
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 09:28 PM   #39
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
Getting someone like Danny Green and Deandre Jordan really puts us in a nice position next off season of coming away with a big fish. Not to mention I feel like the synergy going forward is really there. Parsons as the utility guy (15-20 points a night, 5 rebounds, 3-4 assists), Deandre for your defensive anchor/board hog, and Green for the range and perimeter defense. That group is just waiting on a #1 scorer imo.
Maybe, but I still think that #1 scorer is the hardest thing to get, by far. Seems to me like they're avoiding hitting rock bottom, and I'm not sure that's the best course, tbh.

Now, if they get Aldridge AND Jordan, or even just Aldridge and re-sign TY...different conversation.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote