View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 03:22 PM   #7
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Bernie is going to pave the way for bigger showings for independents. Trump is going to pave the way for celebrities running as publicity stunts.
Well if the rules would change about who gets what money, then I think we'd finally have 4 maybe 5 candidates running for president in the general. Trump, Clinton, Sanders, and Cruz are all popular enough to be running. Alas, money makes the world go 'round.

And I also agree about Clinton vs Trump. But hey, people who complain and bitch about Obama...be careful what you wish for. For all his faults, I sincerely doubt Trump or Clinton will be even a third of the president he is/was.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote