Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 12:42 PM   #48
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Is that the reality or are you just talking out of your ass?

See, I know this is probably difficult to understand, but this isn't a Liberal or Republican issue.

This is a human rights issue.
I think the answer to your question is extremely obvious. There is nothing near majority support for anything remotely similar to banning Muslims on the basis of their religion. No matter how the executive order is worded, that is objectively what its intent is. And in response to the AG declaring it illegal/unconstitutional, Trump fired her. First President to fire an AG since Nixon. Great company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I would love to see these companies growing some big balls and and announcing that they will move their HCs outside the US...

I'd prefer they speak up directly against Trump, mentioning him by name. I'd rather they not leave the country because of the jobs he companies provide.