View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

You are such a beating, dude.

my honest opinion about ACORN and the "voter fraud"?

ACORN isn't committing the fraud, they are the ones being defrauded. They pay people to go out and register voters. These people open up phone books and register anybody, even Mickey Mouse, so they can get paid by ACORN.

Is Mickey Mouse actually going to vote? Are the dead people? Are the 2nd graders? Of course not.

This just boils down to this - The more people that VOTE (not just register), the better it is for the Democratic party. That's why Republicans don't stress regsitration as much as the Democratic party, and that's why false registrations are causing the Republicans to be up in arms.

but again i Stress, for the love of god. PLEASE STOP POSTING. You don't know politics. I'm not even sure why you're even on this board, as you don't really follow the mavs or know much about basketball.