View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 02:46 PM   #5
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

BBL,

Dude, my issues with the Mavs is pure frustration. I'm a freakin die-hard, but I get pissed at the crap that has happened over the past few years. I've lived and died Mavs since I was a kid in the 80's.

Today, I happen to be a fan who believes there are some serious inconsistancies with the NBA...or perhaps more consistancies that support the conspiracies about the NBA than we would all like to admit.

But that is a topic for the Mavs part of this board. So I'll wait and post on the Mavs section for your pleasure :-)

So in regards to ACORN, you are saying that ACORN is NOT responsible for the employee's that ACORN hired.

You talk about ACORN wanting to get all the qualified voters registered...when is the last time we have seen ACORN enter into afluent, educated, business complex' to ensure that these people where all registered? Why does it appear that ACORN is only going after those who are of lower means within this society? Why does ACORN appear to be going after those to promote Class Wars rather than having integrity and promote voter registration to all?

Why did ACORN push banks to give out loans to unqualified individuals? Often times bringing on negative publicity and even the prospect of legal action to banks who wanted to maitain a FINANCIAL standard around issuing loans?

The concept of ACORN is a good thing...but the execution or tactics that ACORN has taken have flat out been wrong for this nation. They are serving a group of people with low financial means and they are facilitating these individuals to remain in a dependant state, thus providing power to ACORN and the people that ACORN selects to be in various political offices.

ACORN is using mob mentality to reshape the country. This is a very dangerous game and one candidate stands as the shining example of ACORN.

Perhaps your understanding of politics is simply different than mine, or perhaps you are a bit jaded or manipulated in your view.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote